MEET ME!
I'M HELEN!
I figured some time has passed and by now there are surely more things I can share with you. Aside from anything else, I find this is always quite a good writing exercise – makes you take a good look at yourself and you often realise things about yourself when you write them down. So, here goes…
HERE ARE FEW THINGS ABOUT MYSELF I'LL LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU๐ฉ
1. I make note of words I don’t know and look them up later.
2. I always feel better with sneakers on.
3. I make beats with my mouth(interesting ones at that)๐.
4. I do not like anyone to be in charge of me, I love to do my stuff the way i want.
5. I have notebooks full of ideas I jot down and I think if I ever lost them, I’d be screwed.
6. I don’t often like to be around a lot of people. I like people, I just really enjoy my own company and solitude.
7. I love DAD than MOM(Don't tell her please)๐.
8. I still sing NURSERY RHYMES๐.
9. I will always stand up for myself and get my point across but I loathe arguments, raised voices and drama. I remain permanently unimpressed by people who bring that my way๐.
10. I’m one person that enjoys school more than home.
11. I hate pretence, It disgusts me๐ฆ.
12. I don't smile a lot..
13. I still remember my moms first phone number.
14. I Love kisses๐(just throw a kiss from the phone, i feel loved! An emoji will do๐)
15. I hate noisy or lousy ladies.
16. The way people treat each other generally in society really gets me down.
17. I love the kitchen not because I'm a foodie but I love to cook.
18. While i was young, I never knew reading was the only way to pass an exam; I thought i could just pray over it and not even open that book๐ฎ.
19. When walking home alone at night, I always think I'll get attacked and I start looking everywhere like a thief..LOL!.
20. I get emotional real quick that i might have to cry๐.I also cry when watching emotional movies.
21. In secondary school, I once wrote a story and I totally forgot how to spell *AS IF* and I had to spell it as *ASSIVE*. I can't remember how many knocks i received from my English teacher that day.
22. I'm so bad making myself up; Actually I lack the skill.
23. When I was 14 and 15 I had an intense, all encompassing crush on a guy who barely knew I existed. In my head, we had a great life together.
24. I love my voice when i sing๐
25. I LOVE PURPLE๐๐๐.
26. I want to have occasion to wear a really stunning evening gown just once in my life.
27. I truly believe my mother makes the best PLANTAIN and my dad fries the best EGG.
28. I sometimes have a really hard time listening to music. I zone in on certain parts and loathe the repetitive nature of it all. Jazz is the only tolerable thing during those phases.
29. All my close friends in Primary school looked like me until we stop being friends๐
30. I love clothes, style and the art of dressing. I LOVE FASHION.
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!....I'll BE TELLING YOU MORE SOON!
BYE!๐๐
#lennahsmindspace....๐

LOL wow interesting nice one miss Helen
ReplyDeleteThank you!. I'm glad you like it.
ReplyDelete๐ lovely post, but didn't mention your origin(state)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThank you❤️.
DeleteI’m from Osun State sir๐น