LENNAH'S LOOK BOOK


HI GUYS!

This is a Q & A section of me!!


Q: The last movie that made me cry?
A: Miracles from heaven


Q: My favourite emoji?
A: 💁💁💁💁


Q: The App I can't live without?
A: Instagram


Q: The last thing I googled?
A: Lennahsmindspace.blogspot.com


Q: The last thing I bought?
A: Bueno chocolate and Haribo


Q: Current wallpaper on phone?
A:



Q: What books are on my bedside tables?
A: Some fashion magazine like Jennifer Hudson's


Q: The last person I followed on IG?
A: _Komee


Q: First thing I do when I wake up in the morning?
A: Brush my teeth😀


Q: The last thing i do before i go to bed?
A: Write in my diary


Q: My favourite song?
A: Work from home (fifth harmony)


Q: My favourite food?
A: Chicken and Chips😋😋


Q: My favourite friend?
A: 


Q: How tall are you?
A: 5'6


Q: Colour of my eyes?
A: Dark Brown


Q: Most embarrassing moment?
A: Silent room stomach growls😂😂


All for now, You can also ask your questions. I'll be quick to respond...
bye!
#lennahsmindspace💜

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT TO WEAR FOR DIFFERENT OCCASSIONS

What to wear

BYE 2017!!!!